9/14/14

CAN'T HARDLY WAIT

BRALETTE urban outfitters / TOP, VODI SHORTS and CARDIGAN brandy melville

This is just the outfit I wore to work today, hence why it's mostly Brandy Melville. My roommate took these because I can't seem to locate my tripod.

I have so much to do by midnight! For one of my English courses, blogging is one of its assignments and so I have to read every one of my classmate's posts and then summarize some main points of discourse in my own post tonight. That's, like, 40 blogs.

Never thought blogging would be such a chore.

Oh, and yes I got my navel pierced. It didn't hurt for me. Just a jab followed by another jab.

I'm so excited for VFW.

TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / LOOKBOOK

0 confession(s):

Post a Comment

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...