9/9/14

DEATH PROOF / GARDEN.


I'm honestly so excited to be viewing Evan Clayton's new collection, DEATH PROOF, at Vancouver Fashion Week this upcoming Tuesday (September 16). His collection will also be shown at Vienna this week. One step closer to becoming a world-renown designer.


DEATH PROOF starts at 8:45 PM. Hope to see some of you at fashion week. Thanks to the VFW Streetstyle team for inviting me out.

DEATH PROOF photos by Rick Legal Photography

I encourage you to read VFW's article in The Province on Evan's steady rise in the local and international fashion world, as well as gain a sneak peek at DEATH PROOF.


It rained hard for a few days in Vancouver and I took some photos with my iPhone during my commute on the skytrain.

You know what will make your commute better today? Listening to an EP called Framed, produced and performed by two cool dudes named Garden.


TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / LOOKBOOK

0 confession(s):

Post a Comment

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...