10/16/14

VANCOUVER FASHION WEEK {DAY 5} RECAP

Goldie was on-trend street style for the cool girl.

I was blown away by Renata Buzzo's beautiful, romantic gowns donned by graceful models. They induced within my mind images of swans, or angels of a lost era.

Oscar Mendoza paired structured blazers with fun patterns and colours.

Clara Martin's school boys wore knitted shorts and letterman jackets. Her collection was caught within that period of adolescence and youthfulness.

Laura Laval seduced us with simplicity.

Thanks for waiting a whole month, guys. At least we're still in the same season, am I right? I kept putting off editing these photos because of schoolwork. Plus, it was my birthday last Wednesday. I'm finally 21.

INSTAGRAM / TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR

0 confession(s):

Post a Comment

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...