11/29/14

BLACK FRIDAY WITH BRANDY BABES + NOIR LASH LOUNGE

TOQUE, SHIRT & CORDUROY SKIRT brandy melville / FLANNEL thrifted / COMBAT BOOTS topshop / CHOKERS ebay

Yesterday was my first Black Friday at Brandy Melville and it was pretty great. Honestly. The rush wasn't so bad, and the customers were generally cordial. Some girls got upset because we closed down the fitting rooms. We had one mirror and girls were trying everything on in front of it and dumping their discards everywhere. Also, our store manager bought pizza and pop for us to munch on throughout the day. Thank you!

So it wasn't as bad as Boxing Day at Topshop! Hah, don't even get me started...

Rachel, the former visual manager at Brandy, stopped by midday so I took three photos of her while I was upstairs. This is one of them.

Today I took the seabus to North Vancouver to get lash extensions at Noir Lash Lounge (for free 'cause the girl's still in training, so score)! I was half an hour late unfortunately, so she didn't have enough time to finish every lash but it still looks amazing and natural. I literally slept while laying down on the cushioned bed. She even put a blanket over me. It was so soothing. Normally their lash extensions are $80, so I'm really grateful to have had this opportunity. I think in the future, if I had the money, I would definitely do it again.

I took so many photos today. Will upload soon. Ciao!

INSTAGRAM / TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures!~ :) I never knew the top view of the store has a nice view for the floorset, haha. I visited Brandy Melville on boxing day, and I have to say I wish where I worked, closed down the fitting rooms as well on busy days, since its so time consuming.

    Oh and your outfit is on point! c:

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...