12/1/14

FREE PEOPLE

I popped into my local charity shop today and picked up a Free People sweater (with a hood) for $10, as well as a set of wooden boxes (the smaller one was $6 and the larger, $8). I wasn't actually planning on buying both, and only paid for the smaller one at first. But when I texted my boyfriend about my exciting buy, he said he wanted the other one. So I ran back to the shop. He'll buy me this game in exchange.
I still have a lot of photos to edit and post. But finals are coming up!

INSTAGRAM / TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR

2 comments:

  1. Wow! $10 for a Free People sweater is such a good deal! I wish that our local salvation army had such great finds!

    Mischa | wunderstar

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...