7/12/15

I was a young girl, selfish and wild, like a fire in LA


COVER "Because of You" by Lana Del Rey


I'm pursuing acting, so if anybody wants to work with me, let me know! I don't have a demo reel yet because I don't have any footage yet but I'll get that done by the end of the summer. I went to my first audition today and it was just improv but I still had a lot of fun. I'm also working on memorizing a partial script for another audition. It's fun playing around with your face and tone of voice. I wish I started earlier, like, if I could have done this while at UBC or even in high school.

It's never too late.

INSTAGRAM / TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR

1 comment:

  1. woooow!
    girl you`re awesome!!!!!!
    love it !

    how about follow each other for keep in touch?
    Let me know, I always follow back :)

    have a great day :*

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...