9/23/15

I puked all over Toronto

Billboard of Terry Fox

There are hundreds of photos I have not even touched from my trip to Eastern Canada, y'all.

Meanwhile, check out my interview with Babysitter's frontman on Creep Magazine, read my poem, and laugh at my random YouTube video below:

COVER "Sad Girl" by Lana Del Rey


So, I shall write up a long-ass post about Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal at a later date, but right now, I have to go grab my laundry from the communal dryer so another tenant can use it, take a quick shower, and head out to a general meeting for UBCP -- all in the span of 20 minutes.

Hashtag-adult-life, am I right?

INSTAGRAM / TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR

0 confession(s):

Post a Comment

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...