11/23/15

"Queens of Convenience"


The beautiful Marissa of No Wear No How came out to party with me last night for Did You Die's album release show at the SBC and we took some photos at a convenience store on Hastings. I bought a bag of Ruffles and a Chupa Chups lollipop and it came up to a total of 75 cents, which I thought was a sweet deal. Marissa and I formed the No Bangs Club last night, holla at us if you wanna join. No Bangs Allowed.


I need to fix my sleep schedule 'cause I was on two overnight background shoots so I stayed up 'til 6 AM throughout Thursday to Saturday. It's so messed up. I just wanna be a normal human being, please. With normal feelings at a tolerable level with regularly-spaced fluctuation, and a functional biological clock. Even as I type this, I feel no desire to sleep at all, no drowsiness, nothing -- and I know I have to wake up at 10 AM for an audition today (which I barely rehearsed, boo, Sunny, boooooo, two thumbs DOWN). In fact, after I finish typing, it's time for a well-deserved smoke break.

Also, I am currently lamenting the fact that I wasted four years and a shit ton of government money on a bachelor's degree in psychology, lmao, when I could have went into film and theatre or something. Or even just worked for four years and did stuff with my life, like finally finish writing a fricking novel. I don't even know how to write a novel anymore. When I was 16, I thought I was, like, this awesome author and I used to be so inspired and so passionate and so depressed. Now when I'm depressed, I just smoke a lot of cigarettes and numb out to Netflix and dress in cute clothes once in a while to go out to do nothing, except be seen by other people as a way to validate my own existence and my worth in this materialistic society.

Anyway I'm glad I took this time to rant about my life because I haven't been doing that on my blog lately and guess what, this is still my blog so deal with it.

Is there anybody out there?

Hello?

INSTAGRAM / TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR

3 comments:

  1. Yes people still here.
    It's been a while but personally I is back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori Blush is a company specializing in all things beauty. We are experts in creating flawless, vancouver makeup artist and timeless makeup + hair for our bridal clients, leaders in the art of lash extensions and are now offering lash extension certification courses through our Tori Blush Academy! At Tori Blush, we believe that beauty is within us all, but great makeup hair can be truly transformational. We take pride in providing our clients an experience that goes beyond beautiful makeup, hair and lashes! Building authentic relationshipswith our clients in a fun and professional environment are what separate Tori Blush from other companies.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...