12/6/15

"Kill Ur X"

(Click on photos to enlarge.)
photography by Noah Ferguson / editing by Sunny Chen / makeup, styling, direction by Sunny Chen

Right now I like looking as if I could kill somebody, you know, if I had to. I feel like I could. There are a lot of ways to hurt someone. Like with your house-keys, or just a sharp jab into the eyes with two fingers. Learn how to defend yourself so you can walk away. So you can walk alone at night without your heart pounding in fear. Or you can be like me, oblivious and fearless. One day, my carelessness will kill me.

Have you watched Jessica Jones yet? You should.

INSTAGRAM / TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR

2 comments:

  1. You look pretty and cool. I love the last outfit. So cool and awesome.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my lil blog girl x

      Delete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...