3/31/16

Throwback to Vancity Tribe x Soyconfessions c. 2013

The bae, Vancity Tribe, is back on the 'Net. You might remember Christine Wong from some of my previous posts, like this one, but the homegirl's finally back from her online hiatus, and I can't be more excited for her and the creative community in Vancouver.
Christine spotlighted me on Vancity Tribe way back in 2013, and now, 3 years later, we're headed down to LA in May with our good friend Steve "Skimchi" Kim. He's an amazing photographer based out of Vancouver, so you know we're gonna get some good shots by the beach, under the palms, strolling the busy city streets.
Christine shot me for the 2013 spotlight and I edited these photos.

Here we are today, eating ice cream from La Casa Gelato:
(You've probably seen this on my Instagram and Twitter, though.)

And here is some of Steve's work:

P.S. Stay tuned for the release of my EP, babes.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you guys are cute on twitter too. Great throw back post

    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...