4/8/16

SAD CHINA EP and ZHAMAK F

FILM PHOTOGRAPHY BY ZHAMAK FULLAD (FB / IG)
MODELLING AND STYLING BY SUNNY CHEN (IG / TW)
I'm sad that Zhamak is moving to Toronto in a couple weeks, but I know her spirit will go on in young Vancouver, from past club photos to girls and boys she's shot over the years. I will be living vicariously through her Instagram once she's in MTL.
My first EP has been released, and even received some radio play over at Crimes & Treasons (CiTR 101.9FM) this Tuesday. You can stream and download SAD CHINA for free!


I can't thank you all enough for supporting me throughout the years! Hope to collaborate with some of you again. Email me, Facebook me, tweet at me, whatever, whenever!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this post and it's just what I needed to read <3 I love the idea of using others as inspiration and motivation.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...